We all know the benefits of breast milk, but who knows best but doctors and nurses who are constantly involved in child care. These experts handle and used different types of breast pumping and knows which is the best of the bunch. A recent survey among them revealed the truth. Medela is the only brand you can trust when it comes to breast pumping.
One, Two… Pump!
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced is the easiest and most convenient pumping system in the market today. It is available in electric and manual hand pump for easy carry. The unique two phase expression technology features advanced breast pumping technique that involves a stimulation phase and an expression phase. The stimulation phase stimulates and encourages the milk glands surrounding the nipple for better milk flow. This phase is characterized by strong and fast pumping to initiate the flow, once the flow is sustained, the pump enters into the second phase that settles into a slow, deliberate pattern for more comfortable pumping.
Medela Pump in style advanced is hospital-grade breast pump solution that is durable and is built to last. It can be used daily without fear of breaking it. Besides, parts are readily available through online, so you don’t have to worry about throwing it away due to no parts available.
Tips, Tips and more Tips
1. When buying a breast pump, it is important to consider how many different flange size are available. The right flange size can maximize your milk production as too small a flange can spill the milk.
2. Breast pumping can be tedious especially when you have to hold the pumping device for a long period of time. A specialized bra that enables its users the ability to put the pump in place leaving your hands free for other work.
3. Read the instruction manual. A lot of people just throw the manual without even reading it.
4. After reading tip no. 3, be sure to leave the pump running to force the air into the tubing clearing its path of contamination and condensation.
5. After putting in the milk at the storage bag, be sure to take all air out of the bag to prevent freezer burn.
What’s in the bag
The Medela Pump in Style Advanced is the perfect pump for the mom who is on-the-go. Medela has made breast pumping super easy while out and about; they offer either the Medela Pump in Style Shoulder Bag or the Medela Pump in Style Backpack. While the Medela Pump in Style Backpack is slightly more popular, both contain the same features and are equally easy to work with.
The Pump in Style Advanced comes with an A/C adapter and a battery pack so that even if you aren’t near a power outlet, you can still use your pump. An optional car adapter can be purchased separately so that, when necessary, you can breast pump in your car.