1. Before purchasing new clothing items, ask yourself if you really need it!
2. If you charge clothing, pay your bills before “due date”.
3. Consider shopping at discount stores.
4. Can you get along without it until a sale comes along at season’s end?
5. Is it a new “fad” that may be out of style in a short time?
6. Shop for clothing at rummage sales, garage sales, flea markets, etc.
7. Shop for used clothing at “like new” shops – see your Yellow Pages.
8. Watch newspaper ads for store sales, clearances, close-outs, etc.
9. Consider buying or renting a sewing machine and making it yourself.
10. Save by shining your own shoes.
11. Keep care costs in mind. Buy washables and save on dry cleaning bills.
12. Shop for clothing at thrift shops.
13. Always keep your clothes clean and in good repair. They’ll last longer.… Read More