Heavy Clothing – Keeping Your Winter Wear Ready to Go
In in the winter months in most areas, you're going to need heavy clothing to keep you warm while out and about. Whether you're headed to work or enjoying some fun in the snow, you need quality clothing to keep you warm and protected from the elements.
As you may know, a lot of heavy clothing and winter wear is not easily cared for at home. You can't just toss it in the washing machine and let it go. It requires special attention like that only a professional dry cleaner can provide.
There are a variety of types of winter clothing to keep you warm in these bustling seasons. Here are some examples of those you might need help with cleaning and care:
- Coats – The most basic of winter weather and heavy clothing but that which is often the hardest to care for and the most important. You spend a great deal of money on a nice heavy coat so be sure to care for it properly.
- Gloves and mittens – High-end gloves and mittens you can't throw in with the rest of the wash, lest they be destroyed. Allow us to help you properly clean these items and you won't have to worry about playing in the snow or if you spilled some hot cocoa on your favorite designer gloves.
- Scarves – This is often a top-dollar item and you can't just put it in the washer. Special dry cleaning ensures your scarves look as good as new all winter long and you'll have them ready for next season, too.
- Sweaters – The classic in heavy clothing that gets warped out of shape if you try to put it on a hanger. Your sweaters need special care both for washing and for storing.
- Holiday dress items – You know those clothes you only pull out for that special time of year? Your holiday attire needs careful attention.
Many heavy clothing pieces have embellishments or decor on them that get damaged if washed in a rough-and-tumble machine. This is just one more reason to have them professionally cleaned.
We can help with everything from fine fur to leather and other materials on your heavy clothing. The goal is for you to leave it with us and not worry or fuss over it. It's that easy!
If you'd like to learn more about how to properly care for your winter weather gear, take some time to study up on the subject today. Allow a company to take all the worries out of the cleaning for you so you can focus on more important things, like enjoying your life.