Table of Contents
- 1 Neous Neptune mini pleated bag
- 2 Neous Neptune mini crystal bag
- 3 Ed Ruscha: Science Is Truth Found Out (Red)ition scarf
- 4 Vogue Shop hoodie in antique white logo
- 5 Vogue Shop shorts in antique white logo
- 6 Vogue Shop sweatshirt in peach puree rainbow
- 7 Vogue Shop hoodie in sandshell melange, sandshell, and buttercream
- 8 Reformation Miami pleated trouser jeans
- 9 Reformation Jaime denim dress
- 10 Reformation Milo utility overalls
- 11 Reformation Cynthia high-rise straight jeans
- 12 Farm Rio beaded woven mules
- 13 Farm Rio embroidered pineapples ankle-tie platform sandal
- 14 Farm Rio whipstitch palm tree sandals
- 15 Farm Rio beaded platform sneakers
- 16 Salvatore Ferragamo cage bag
- 17 Salvatore Ferragamo cage bag
- 18 Salvatore Ferragamo cage bag
- 19 Salvatore Ferragamo cage leather bucket bag
- 20 Mejuri Eternity line band
- 21 Mejuri baguette diamond half eternity band
- 22 Mejuri Eternity band in white gold
- 23 Mejuri slim diamond eternity band
- 24 Jimmy Choo Micro Cloud clutch
- 25 Jimmy Choo Rosie platform sandals
- 26 Mara Hoffman Sloan smocked modal midi-dress
- 27 Mara Hoffman Sloan smocked colorblocked midi-dress
- 28 Melissa x Simon Miller bubble clogs
- 29 Melissa x Simon Miller women’s bubble clogs
- 30 Melissa x Simon Miller Cloud slides
- 31 Melissa x Simon Miller Cloud pool slide sandals
- 32 Aries x New Balance Q speed vest
- 33 New Balance x Aries Fresh Foam 1080V11 sneakers
- 34 Aries x New Balance Q speed shrug
- 35 Aries x New Balance socks
- 36 Rotate Birger Christensen Bridal Kasia sequined maxi dress
- 37 Rotate Birger Christensen Bridal Noon midi-dress
- 38 Rotate Birger Christensen ruffled midi-dress
- 39 Rotate Birger Christensen Wedding Grace dress
- 40 Dôen Plage bikini bottom
- 41 Still Here Americano shacket in vintage blue
- 42 Still Here Subway jeans in classic blue
- 43 Still Here Panama skirt in bone
- 44 Still Here Selma jumpsuit in farm blue
For its 5th anniversary, Neous debuted a divine collection of heels and handbags adorned in crystals and luxe fabrics.
American artist Ed Ruscha designed this limited-edition scarf for Gagosian. And the best part: All of the sales will go directly to (RED), an organization founded by Bono and Bobby Shriver to fight the AIDS pandemic.
Modeled by Tindi Mar in Mexico, Vogue sweatshirts, hoodies, and crewnecks are back. This time, in dreamy beige and pastel hues. There’s also a pair of comfy sweat shorts perfect for spring.
With sustainability top of mind, Reformation debuted its Circular Denim collection. Each style is made up of 20% recycled denim and the other 80% is FibreTrace cotton, a high-tech material that makes it easy to trace denim’s entire lifecycle.
For the first time ever, Farm Rio’s playful prints are now available on shoes exclusively at Nordstrom, from beaded loafers to technicolor sneakers.
Here’s a new handbag that honors the legacy of Salvatore Ferragmo. If the caged silhouette looks familiar, it’s because it was inspired by the label’s iconic Kimo sandals from the 1950s.
From brilliant round cuts to baguette diamonds, Mejuri’s jewelry offerings now include dreamy wedding bands at a fraction of the price.
Speaking of weddings, Jimmy Choo’s latest bridal collection just arrived with dazzling flats and elegant heels that rise up to the occasion. You’ll also find charming handbags to bring along with you on that special day.
Those beloved popcorn-textured pieces by Mara Hoffman are returning for spring. This time, in olive, red, and black separates.
Simon Miller’s cult-favorite clogs are receiving a jelly makeover with help From Melissa. The duo also released fun slides to get us through spring and summer.
Here’s a collab that’ll make going to the gym even more exciting, from the vibrant sneakers to the chic cropped hoodies.
Cool brides will rejoice when they see Rotate’s inaugural bridal collection. It’s filled with modern finds—like sleek slip dresses and puff-sleeve frocks.
Dôen’s spring collection welcomes swimsuits for the very first time to go along with those summery floral dresses.
At last: Fendi’s Peekaboo bags will be available in even more sizes when the new ISeeU Petite ($3,890) and Micro ($1,590) editions are released exclusively in Fendi boutiques on April 7. Above, you’ll find a sneak peek at the miniature heroes modeled by Adwoa Aboah in a screengrab from a short film by Luca Guadagnino.
Here’s a label that’s showcasing the wonders of denim. In their latest collection, skirts, jackets, jumpsuits and jeans are all fabricated with the beloved textile.